[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Commerci] NPC Parbell is missing

ElaieElaie
Reactions: 585
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
I accepted the Commerci quest on a level 140 character and Neinhart took me to Lith Harbor to speak to Parbell. But he is missing and I cannot access Commerci without proceeding through his quest. It shows him on the minimap but not on the actual map itself. I tried spamming the NPC key to see if he was hidden but it just makes me talk to Olaf.

o4j1Dco.png

Comments

• Ganondorf69Ganondorf69
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2018
    Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: Neinheart's quest - '[Commerci Republic] Neinheart's Request requires you to talk to 'Parbell the Explorer' in Lith Harbour. He can be clearly seen on the map, but is not visible in game.

https://gyazo.com/1b05cf26267ce4beddc3a571df399cf6
  • SkylerNLSkylerNL
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    My problem is that when i click to complete the quest, the window closes and actually does not complete te quest.

DZigqow
  • SkylerNLSkylerNL
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    The problem is, Parbell is in a different spot. Look at my image. He is at the other side of Lith Harbor. But when you click to complete te quest, the window just closes.

DZigqow
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2018
    Hey Guys,

Just letting you know that the Displaced NPC's are being looked into.

Thanks for the report!
    Ganondorf69
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2018
    ^ Just a heads up that displaced NPCs are occurring in most towns I've visited (the last one I can recall is Ludibrium, many of the NPCs there are scattered and some overlap each other), not just Commerci. Thanks for letting us know it is being looked into.