[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revert the Ursus time changes!

DFDFDDFDFD
Reactions: 2,160
edited November 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Ever since you changed the Ursus times to 12-12 it's been incredibly difficult and frustrating to find a party, even on popular servers.
I know you intended to widen the window of opportunity to make it available to more players, but this is not helping anyone.
Either revert it back to the way it was, or simply scatter 1-2 hour windows throughout the day. Right now people have simply stopped doing Ursus altogether.
FeelsADCMan

Comments

• EternityMaxEternityMax
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2018
    I support this so-so.
    The intention with the time changes was good; it gives more people an opportunity to participate in the Golden Hour. I even have a friend who could've NEVER done it before, until now, because he had work at the previous times. So that's good, and greatly appreciated.

However, yeah - It's kinda hard to get to 18 players in Quick Play. Even with Masarayu's announcement, people still have to resort to Smegas, so something's obviously not right. I don't have a solution, but rather, just providing feedback on the change as a player.

EDIT: It seems that Masarayu's announcement doesn't always show up.
    Normally, whenever I logged in during the Ursus hour, his message would show up immediately. But now, I logged in with several characters to do some storage transferring, and only a few of them got the message (Even though all of them are permitted to participate in Ursus, and have in the past). Is that the problem maybe? Masarayu's message not always popping up, and therefore there's less people coming...?
    Fuhreak