[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fairy Bros quest

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited November 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With the extended game upgrades, I have been unable to play in time one day of the Fairy Bros quest. Result, I am not going to be able to get my final reward, the black cube. It happened other times, with other quests.

It's not the first time I am failing a quest or an event for maybe one day.

Consequently, would you please give a bit of leeway and give us all a chance by considering allowing us for each quest or event, in the last days, say three for example, to group a few days at a time together please? So whatever happens, and be it because we may have been hindered otherwise, we are not being frustrated, or actually punished, for what is often not of our own will.

Thank you!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Fairy Bros gifts have 2-3 days of leeway every month. You can miss up to 2 days this month and still get the final reward (resets 11/30).