[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Difficulty of choosing a class

InovamedInovamed
Reactions: 675
edited November 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi everyone, I'd like to tell you something I experienced, and suggest something about it.

Well, you see... it was very difficult for me to choose what class I'd like to play and use as a main class, or main character. Since we have a lot of classes, I believe about 30 or more, it's becoming difficult to choose what you like the most. Especially for new players, who have no idea what skills each class have, and what each class have to offer. The description of each class in creation screen is alright - but it's not enough. So, I suggest, how about add something extra to help people decide what class to play? Maybe a short question and answer kind of thing, where the system asks you your preferences, and recommends a class based on your answers, etc. It could be a nice thing to have.