[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hacking - Crimsonheart and others

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Everyone at Nexon, are you really meaning what you are telling us about your intentions of finding a solution to hacking?

I am so angry and frustrated! I have to do the Crimsonheart quest to reach Gollux, and about every single room of the Crimsonheart Castle is furiously hacked! Killing about the whole map at once. It's not only offensive for a legit player, but it's also near impossible to do the quest.

My only option has been to try to get a few morsels by staying on one of the hacked maps, after having changed channels to nausea without finding a free room - and sometimes disconnecting in the exercise - reporting only ten of them, as more is not being allowed, and without real hope for a remedy anyway.

The key factor for hacking is, as far as I can see, for hackers to know that they have just a few minutes of their wrongdoing, and off they are permanently. From the moment on they can play be it a whole day or very likely much more: the exercise will have been worth it for them, even after having gotten permabanned.

Only an actual, live Nexon employee could do for such a prompt response to hacking, that within minutes the hacker is being permabanned. And should we have to pay just a few dollars a month to play, maybe five or so: if we can already afford a computer to play, and the Internet, it's only fairness for us to understand that we also can contribute to what is being offered to us.

Thank you for actually doing something efficient against hacking! Discouraging the hackers to even start doing so.

Comments