[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck after Labyrinth of Suffering portal maze

StarryKnightStarryKnight
Reactions: 1,935
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Stuck on a screen where no action is possible.

Brief bug summary: Was doing the first maze quest after collecting flint and tree's, taking portals to the middle of the labyrinth I assume, but was unable to find the exit or wounded soldiers, ended up running out of time, and upon entering the next portal, it took me back to entrance screen, but with no UI, nameplates, etc, and unable to perform any actions. Can click X to close and it reminds me to get my MVP bonus before closing, which I can also close, so its not locked up or anything, but there's nothing I can do.

Steps to reproduce:

Run out of time and enter portal at about the same time. Had a second or two on clock, then entered a portal and ended up stuck.

Character name: Stanìs

Character level:206

Character job:Hero

World name:Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/13/18 @ 1:45am CST

Image of what it looks like after getting stuck: https://ibb.co/Y39087J

ms-stuck.jpg

Final Note: If you close the game, and re-open it, it does put you back at the entrance and you are able to play normally, Im only making this post to make nexon aware of the bug so that it can be investigated and fixed at some point.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Bug type: Stuck on a screen where no action is possible.

Brief bug summary: Was doing the first maze quest after collecting flint and tree's, taking portals to the middle of the labyrinth I assume, but was unable to find the exit or wounded soldiers, ended up running out of time, and upon entering the next portal, it took me back to entrance screen, but with no UI, nameplates, etc, and unable to perform any actions. Can click X to close and it reminds me to get my MVP bonus before closing, which I can also close, so its not locked up or anything, but there's nothing I can do.

Steps to reproduce:

Run out of time and enter portal at about the same time. Had a second or two on clock, then entered a portal and ended up stuck.

Character name: Stanìs

Character level:206

Character job:Hero

World name:Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/13/18 @ 1:45am CST

Image of what it looks like after getting stuck: https://ibb.co/Y39087J

ms-stuck.jpg

Final Note: If you close the game, and re-open it, it does put you back at the entrance and you are able to play normally, Im only making this post to make nexon aware of the bug so that it can be investigated and fixed at some point.

Might have to have forfeit the quest (which it did by default when you logged).