[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Enraged Zakum Cape

3stTea3stTea
Reactions: 100
I have killed Chaos Zakum with help of many others and have obtained a Enraged Zakum Cape, with such excitement I proceeded to star enhance because of the enhance event that allows 100% success rate on certain numbers of stars, I have been lucky enough to reach 22 stars on this cape as I'm ready to transfer this to a Absolab cape I realize that I'm unable to because of the fact that this cape is level 135, I generally thought that all Chaos Zakum related gear are level 150 since I had obtained a Enraged Zakum Helmet a while ago and also star enhanced it to 22 stars before transferring it to a Absolab Cap, I'm requesting for there to be a level change of this level 135 cape to a level 150 since I think that this was an issue of coding the gear level, I know it is possible to obtain a level 150 Enraged Zakum Cape but why would there be two of the same items but different levels, this also applies to the Enraged Zakum Belt ans Enraged Zakum Helmet, the reason why I think that this was an issue of coding the gear is because I'm unable to transfer the level 135 cape to a level 140 pensalir cape which fits the requirement of hammer transferring gear, the transferring and transferred gear must be in a range of 1-10 levels. I have looked at many wiki's including orangemushroom, maplestoryfandom and other informative information and they all state that Enraged Zakum gear are level 150. I'm here to suggest and request to have an item level change from 135 to 150 to all Enraged Zakum gear unless of course this was intentional and that there should be the same type of item but different levels.

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Bonus stats can alter an item's level requirement, but when it comes to transfer hammer, it uses the item's actual level requirement, not the level after the level requirement reduction bonus stat. You would be able to transfer it to an Absolabs cape no problem.
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I have both of these items. Including one similar to yours (-15 levels from flames).
    While I can't say if you can transfer it to absolab, (I see no reason you can't) I can confirm these items are already level 150.
    2UiDLO6.png