[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hairstyles turning into Cutie Hair for no reason

SolonSolon
Reactions: 600
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I was just on my Kanna when this had happened. I went into the cash shop to buy the transparent gears for my character and I came out and it automatically turned my hair into this Cutie hair... This also happened to 1 of my other characters (forgot which one) but I had the hairstyle saved so I was lucky on that part. My Kanna however, was not because I had yet to save the style.

I'm typing out the details requested I've seen in someone else's post from a few months ago.

Character Name: FanFox
World: Scania
Old hairstyle and how it was acquired: Orchid hair, from Royal hair coupon (I believe, it was long while ago)
New hairstyle and when you first noticed it: Cutie hair
Old face and how it was acquired: No face change
New face and when you first noticed it: No face change
*Place: I think both times the characters were in FM when I logged off. My Kanna was definitely in the FM when this happened. I think the other character was also inside FM when it happened as well.