[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands, keys

VoxilonVoxilon
Reactions: 300
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
So i'm pretty much stuck and cant proceed to get the last key of the big door in Afterlands. I did almost all quests, the quests that i'm missing I cant seem to trigger them. plus im colorless(white and black) and the quest to get my colors back doesn't seem to trigger either. Did I do everything wrong and didn't follow a certain order? im just missing ONE key... its really annoying and frustrating. Plz help.

Comments

• HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited January 2019
    With no info about what key you are missing, or what you have done, I don't see how anyone can help you here...
    I've done the Afterlands twice recently, so its probably not bugged. (Except the background was messed up until I restarted the game.)
    If I was going to guess, you need to go to the Land of Innocence and set the weather back to Sunny. Unless Billy is already in the Land of Contemplatation, in which case, it depends on what key you are missing.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Look up afterlands guides on the subreddit, there should be one or two really thorough ones.

Here, I went and found a couple for you:

Afterlands Guide (fastest way possible, no bugs)

Afterlands Theme Dungeon Comprehensive Guide

These should help you finish up whatever you're still missing
  • 3doggies3doggies
    need help getting the remaining 2 keys
    From the top half missing the key for the yellow lock (2nd lock down)
    From the bottom half missing the key for the purple lock (3 lock down)
    From what i read i did quests out of order and now am unable to do the remaining quests. I've already went back to the afterlands many many many times and at the point where i can only redo quests such as finding colors and fighting treasure mouses