[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

the end of black mage story

RayzYRayzY
Reactions: 1,070
edited January 2019 in General Chat
is it already on GMS? do I have to do something in order to be able to play through the end of the story?

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    RayzY wrote: »
    is it already on GMS? do I have to do something in order to be able to play through the end of the story?

Hit level 200 and you can start now. I think you can start as soon as you hit 200, or it might be after you complete 5th job.
    Either way, for right now, the event should give you access to the entire story line.
    I believe once the event is over you'll have to be 250 to do it all.
  • RayzYRayzY
    edited January 2019
    Well, i'm level 210. and it seems like I can only fight, but won't be anywhere close to beat it.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Well, i'm level 210. and it seems like I can only fight, but won't be anywhere close to beat it.

The current Black Mage battle is an event with a shared HP pool. No individual player can beat him at the moment. If you learn his attack patterns it'll become easier.
    The story-mode finale (phase 4) should scale to your level to allow you to beat him, provided you have decent-enough gear for your level.

After the event ends, the Black Mage will be a level 275 boss with a 1320 Arcane Force requirement. Mechanics remain the same.
  • RayzYRayzY
    edited January 2019
    Thank you!
    When does phase 4 will be available?
  • RascothRascoth
    Reactions: 315
    edited January 2019
    Thank you!
    When does phase 4 will be available?

I just finished phase 4, so it is already available. You might need to finish previous 3 phases to start 4th.
  • RayzYRayzY
    edited January 2019
    Yeah. I just did. It was touching :)
  • aleksander42aleksander42
    Reactions: 200
    can anyone help me! I am stuck!

I started the last phase with the icon above my character. I was able to go through a few screens and when I git the one where you are standing in a white void with the black mass in the middle of the screen and the white energy silhouette it will not allow me to click on anything or move or do anything. Anyone else have this problem?
  • RayzYRayzY
    edited January 2019
    You have to hit the white spirit in the middle.