[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Starforce and Potential to Alien Fragment Ring

ShadestownShadestown
Reactions: 840
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This here is the Alien Fragment Ring. You can obtain it after level 200 with doing the Alien Invasion PQ. It is part of a set of 5 items, which give this Set Bonus. The items are all worse than Gollux items and even if you give the ring potential and star force they will not be of any relevance in end game gear.

All other items of this set are potentialable (they drop epic), get flames (non boss flames) and starforce. Why is this ring being excluded? You could say the same to a lot of Rings that are craftable and I also don't understand it there but that's a different topic :)

So my suggestion would be: Give us Potential and Starforce on this ring, it's not gonna hurt anyone and makes a fairly okay set at least useable.
Beef

Comments

• BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited January 2019
    Buff alien pq thx
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Party quests need an across-the-board overhaul. Right now, outside of people who want to collect old stuff or people who want uncommon anvil fodder, the pq rewards are trash.

I'm really not sure what they could do at this point, since exactly zero of the clear reward or shop items items fit into the current equipment meta. A good starting point may be to add selective symbol coupons, nodes, hell even droplets or twisted stigma spirit stones and s-grade cores for those who can't access the damien or lotus fights(because I, like probably many others, refuse to sit through black heaven or heroes of maple any more than I already have)
  • ShadestownShadestown
    Reactions: 840
    edited January 2019
    PQ overhaul? Yes please.

There's a lot of old items that need to be adressed at some point, it doesn't make sense that 99% of the entire gear is literally not beneficial to you. You can reach level 120 with level 10 gear if you want to and then swap to zakum / hilla gear and push to CRA...
    The only PQ's I did in my life were twice Ludi, 4-5 times Kenta and lots of R&J when the EXP still was awesome. Oh and the Ice Knight one as well. The rest is completly useless if it's not DRPQ that you do once for your turn of the codex items.