[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x Ursus

XatraXatra
Reactions: 805
edited February 2019 in General Chat
I feel like something's changed... I didn't encounter a 2x ursus for a week(?) for about 5 hours straight, is it really happening?
Is it going to be like before again? when you can't do Ursus because of the unfairness of the timing?
It's eitherway on school time or midnight.

I'm on a GMT +2, so if anyone knows when 2x ursus is happening in my timezone, I would be glad to know, I really need some mesos on side quests because I can't really progress efficiently :(

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Ursus 2x mesos occurs between 9PM and 11PM UTC.

For UTC+2/GMT+2, this means Ursus 2x occurs between 11PM and 1AM for your timezone.
    Xatra
  • XatraXatra
    edited February 2019
    Neospector wrote: »

For UTC+2/GMT+2, this means Ursus 2x occurs between 11PM and 1AM for your timezone.

That's the only time 2x is going to happen? how sad...
    Why was it changed though? It was perfect before...
    I wish nexon had made it accessible for everyone ;/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Xatra wrote: »

The current ursus 2x setup is what it originally was. Changing it to a twelve-hour block was some sort of event-period thing.
  • XatraXatra
    edited February 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Xatra wrote: »

The current ursus 2x setup is what it originally was. Changing it to a twelve-hour block was some sort of event-period thing.

Darn... that was so good, I'm sure it helped other people too, but oh well, I guess there's nothing that could be done about it.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2019
    11 pm , thats really late for a weekly 2x to be honest for people that life in europe, couldnt it be changed like to 9 pm or so ? Since thats the time everyone does it.