[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buying Maple points with Nexon Credit

SapphiqueSapphique
Reactions: 920
edited February 2019 in General Chat
So I was wondering if it is possible to buy Maple Points with Nexon Credit. I know there is the Tab in the Cash Shop to buy Maple Points. I clicked the window to purchase the maple point coupon. Then the purchase window popped up. on the middle section it read "Are you sure you want to buy this item?" then slightly underneath, " You can use 0 Reward Points" then one more line underneath, "Total 10,000 NX Make purchase?"

At the bottom of the window there were boxes with the different methods of purchase. None of them were clickable even though they each had a little box as if to put a check mark.

So my thinking is that there is some kind of glitch where somehow the purchase method is stuck on Rewards Points, and that is why I couldn't purchase it.

If the maple points can only be bought with something like NX prepaid, then why would the option to convert only your prepaid into Maple Points even exist?
I think most anything that you can buy with maple points you can buy with prepaid such as the philosopher book. So it wouldn't make sense even to have that option.

If anyone has any input plz let me know. I was excited to buy some philosopher books , and I knew they could only be bought with prepaid or points, but I remembered the shop had that buy maple point tab so I assumed I could. I just don't want to buy other NX items yet if it is only a glitch that can be fixed.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Maple Point coupons can only be purchased with NX Prepaid.

The Maple Point coupons exist for the sake of the Meso Market. The Meso Market allows you to trade Maple Points for mesos and vice versa, but only Maple Points. Thus, there's a way to convert prepaid NX to Maple Points for the sake of converting it to mesos.
  • SapphiqueSapphique
    Reactions: 920
    edited February 2019
    Ok. thanks for the clarification