[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cubing

XenonFunzXenonFunz
Reactions: 1,150
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi,
I was wondering if nexon can take a look at the chance rates for cube lines.
I feel like % all stats lines are near non-existent now...
in all Reds, Blacks, and meisters, it seems like I get A all stats line in about 10-25 rolls, and usually, it's 6%.
after about 100 cubes on a scarlet shoulder, I've gotten one 9% line twice...
cubing never used to be this bad, and it makes me sad that rolling 21% STR/DEX/LUK/INT seems to happen every 20-25 cubes...
I main xenon, so it's nearly impossible for me to upgrade gear when I can't even get the lines to roll.
I'm getting upset that I spend money on this game and I blow 50k nx on nothing useless.
I know for sure that cubing did not use to be this bad rng.
I've also seen that cubes tend to have a lot of %hp/mp and % chance to do x lines now, which never seemed to be the case.

I'm asking that nexon please look again at the code to see if something is broken, as it's been this way for a little while, and I can't progress and my friends are leaving me for harder bosses now ._.

all I get over and over is a 1L of STR/DEX/LUK/INT, then pretty much a 90% chance there's a % chance to do X line, and like 70% chance, there's a %hp/% Mp line.
the % chance to do X shouldn't even be in the legendary pots pool. The Hp recovery items and skills line aren't very useful at all since everyone is using % hp-based potions.

This game only caters to whales who spend a ridiculous amount of money on it.
Why this game expects you to spend 600 dollars a month when other games such as world of warcraft charge only 15 dollars and month and you can get everything you need in the game.

Another major flaw is, all the meso you need to upgrade, you are forced to get it from someone, or merch stuff in auction house, since the 10m 5 hours of grinding will barely pay for 1-5 star force.
HuskyDMSlicedTime

Comments

• Peter1235Peter1235
    Reactions: 630
    edited February 2019
    I assume you have been playing normal server for quite a while. Maybe consider playing on reboot? its totally free(except for pets, then again you can get it through hila). you can get really strong really quick if you are in a guild or play with friends.
  • XenonFunzXenonFunz
    edited February 2019
    Well I would try reboot but I'm almost at 8300 legion in bera so I'm stuck.
    Also been on bera for about 5 years
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2019
    Yes i see it as well, cubed my shoulder well over 100 times

never seen 24% stat and up, only 21% at the most about 10-15 times

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    Allstat is definitely more uncommon than single-stat lines, I have no knowledge of concrete numbers though.
  • XenonFunzXenonFunz
    edited March 2019
    after the retro update, seems like the meister cube lines got worse!
    feel like making cubes is a waste of time, because I get like 50% chance of 1L now.
  • illuseaillusea
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2019
    People says HP% line is more common but I get multiple 2 luk/int% line before get HP% for my da. Maybe there is some trick in cubing and you could try using your submain/link character to do the cubing? I know this does not work in Reboot because gears can not be transferred.