[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fake lag and crashing after killing monsters.

TioZer00TioZer00
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
Hi, this is the first time i'm posting in here because after 13 years mapling i never had any issue like this one and i'm desperate by now.

Since saturday, whenever i log in, nothing weird happens, i can use skills, talk to people, buy and sell stuff, etc. But WHENEVER i enter a map with mobs, it's like 11~12 seconds of normal gameplay, no matter if i kill some mobs before it happens or not, but after some seconds all the mobs will stand still and stop taking damage, and after some skills i also stop being able to attack, which seems like the usual lag... but the thing is that i can see other people playing, they don't stand still like when you're lagging and i can clearly see my guildies speaking in real time, sometimes with me even being able to talk to them in that situation and the problem has been happening for the last 4 days and i don't have any lag or any internet problems. I can play as long as i want IF i don't go into any map with mobs.

I tried fixing the installation, tried reinstalling the game... nothing, so i started to think it could be a glitch with the arcane stone i was filling with exp for the 5th job, but the problem's also going with my other characters.

I can select "change character" and relog or actually go to a different character without any issue at all, not lagging for a second and not having any crashes, but as soon as i stay in a map with mobs for over 10 seconds with any character, the same will always happen... the mobs will stand still, then my skills stop working and after around 30 seconds my game crashes without any message error.

Comments

• fgaryaery5fgaryaery5
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2021
    Were you able to fix this issue?

I'm having the same issue after a Windows update.
  • Evils_BaneEvils_Bane
    Reactions: 300
    I have the same issue for months now, I can't find a fix anywhere. tried my luck with nexon support too but to no success.