[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How about a "stasis storage"

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This may be, for example, a CS item. Which goes like this:

How many of us had to see some precious presents melt off and get lost because of their (in my opinion way too short) expiry date? Or had to use them hastily and spoil the present?

Not a nice feeling either way, and surely not feeling like a present.

While I would love to see no expiry date, but before we could accept any new present, we would have to use the previous ones, so no loss in any case
, if this is not, for whatever reason, at Nexon's taste, then how about a cash shop feature:

a stasis storage

- bought 8 by 8 slots for the whole account
- anything landing in there remains frozen: the countdown to the usual 7 days delay would be ticking only when outside of the stasis storage
- could be expanded to further 8 at a time against NX cash

how about that Nexon? Oh yes I so would love my first suggestion of no expiry date, but no new present before we use the former ones. But if this does not suit you, how about my suggested alternative?