[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Masteria and Nomad

LipyLipy
Reactions: 610
edited March 2019 in Tech Support
I remember once I went into Nomad thinking it was going to be like Ellinal Fairy Quest, it didn't. It turned out to be way harder than that. And I couldn't get the past the fight with the giant bear when we were moving to another village. It was just so hard. I didn't know how to get out Nomad so... I decided to delete my character. Big mistake.

So with my Hayato, I decided to lvl 36, I decided to go Masteria, another big mistake. Immediately after the screen said "Act 1", I immediately backpedaled out of there.

So, for that, I wanted to ask you guys something, is it possible to get out of Nomad when you're moving to another village? At which lvl would you recommend that I start Masteria, or Nomad?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2019
    You can typically leave a blockbuster at any point and return to where you left off later.
    I'm unsure personally how to leave Monad or Masteria Through Time as I never utilized it there, but in Black Heaven you can speak to NPC Moco to leave certain areas. You can also typically leave after each act finishes.

You should probably obtain all skills in your 4th job advancement before you attempt Masteria Through Time or Monad, so around level 140 depending on how confident you are. Monad specifically should also be done when you have lots of potions.
  • LipyLipy
    Reactions: 610
    edited March 2019
    So, it's basically suicide to go to either Monad or Masteria through time when I'm still between lvl 30-45? Got it.
    Curiosity getting the best of me asks, is it really possible to do so at lvl 30-45? Asking this cause I found the monsters very hard to defeat at

Off-topic but I reached the chapter in Stellar Detectives where they meet Jett and convince her into joining them. No new chapters appeared after that. I tried clicking on the lightbulb icon but no luck. What am I supposed to do?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2019
    I doubt it's possible to beat Monad at level 30. Masteria Through Time may or may not be possible, but it wouldn't be recommended.

From what I can recall, after meeting Jett for the first time there's a quest which is automatically started where you have to collect 200 Valuable Loot items from monsters around your level. Check your quest tab to see if that's the case.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    Generally in these blockbuster-type areas, there will be an npc on the far left side of pretty much every non-boss fight map that allows you to more or less bookmark your progress and bail.