[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do I get to Golden Temple from my Zero class?

LipyLipy
Reactions: 610
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The thing about Zero is that it I can't really find a way to get to Hensys, Ellinia, Kerning City etc. without accepting quests. I think I once accepted the Golden Temple quest but went back to Zero's temple so that I can finish the story. How do I get to the Golden Temple now? There's no Mirror Dimension or any other form of travel so that I can get there. If somebody knows, please tell me.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    Well you're stuck in mirror world, which is to say the place you started when you made your zero, until you clear chapter 2 at the very least. So if you're not there yet, you're going to have to get there if you want out.
  • LipyLipy
    Reactions: 610
    edited March 2019
    I did finish Chapter 2 and I finished Chapter 4 recently, but I still can't find a way to get to the Golden Temple/Temple of Time so that I can complete its quest. Do you have any ideas of how do I get there?
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited March 2019
    You can talk to the Crane at Mu Lung Temple to go there.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Lipy wrote: »
    The thing about Zero is that it I can't really find a way to get to Hensys, Ellinia, Kerning City etc. without accepting quests. I think I once accepted the Golden Temple quest but went back to Zero's temple so that I can finish the story. How do I get to the Golden Temple now? There's no Mirror Dimension or any other form of travel so that I can get there. If somebody knows, please tell me.

You can reach Maple World by going through the portal on the right side of your Temple.