[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

For Masteria Through Time

LipyLipy
Reactions: 610
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am lvl 140+ Zero and I find the stage in Masteria Through Time that has 7+(probably more than cause 7 is the one I couldn't complete before the time) very hard. The one that Crimsonheart tells you that he has hope for the future and you proceed to battle the monsters that come your way. I couldn't complete those stages. Anybody has any recommendations as to what I should do when I go back to that stage?

By the way, what does it mean when you click on S(hotkey) and see that the damage is written in Red numbers? That can't be good, can it?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    I can't help you with the part you're stuck on, because you're too vague and I'm not really sure what you mean. Sorry about that.

Second part's easy though. In your stat window, black numbers are unbuffed, red's buffed. Maple warrior(the 15-minute 15% allstat buff, forget what zero's is called) doesn't adhere to that, oddly.