[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Give Beast Tamer a Third Hyper Active Skill

HuskyDMHuskyDM
Reactions: 3,745
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Every character except Beast Tamer gets a third Hyper Active Skill. The Hyper Skill that BT is missing is the 190/200 Hyper which is usually a buff, something BTs would greatly appreciate. Why is she missing that skill I have no idea, but they gave her new 5th job skills when they came out so it shouldn't be hard.
Raindrops

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    And why is she missing a node for the only good leveling skill

And why is she missing a V skill

...probably because non-kms classes get forgotten all the time
    HuskyDM
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    edited March 2019
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    And why is she missing a node for the only good leveling skill

And why is she missing a V skill

...probably because non-kms classes get forgotten all the time

What would those skills be? I think we do get Decent Holy Symbol and got the third unique V-skill during the Black Mage patch.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    In the second set of V skills BT was only given one new skill. Each job received a skill of their own plus a skill based on your class type.

IE:
    resistance common skill
    explorer - mage common skill
    explorer - thief common skill
    cygnus common skill
    etc etc

BT received cub cavalry and no secondary skill at all.

As for the boost node, you can't increase the damage of the majestic trumpet
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    edited March 2019
    In the second set of V skills BT was only given one new skill. Each job received a skill of their own plus a skill based on your class type.

IE:
    resistance common skill
    cygnus common skill
    etc etc

I think the former is because technically Beast Tamer doesn't belong to any faction, which is a stupid excuse and also seems to be the reason why she lacks the third Hyper Skill. As for the latter I never noticed. Beast Tamer revamp when?
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Beast Tamer revamp when?

When Nexon makes them a core class. (IE: Most likely never.)
    I believe BT is still the least popular class as well. Which is a feedback loop.
    Players won't play BT because it's bad. Nexon won't change BT because no one plays.
    SlicedTimeHuskyDM
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    edited March 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Beast Tamer revamp when?

When Nexon makes them a core class. (IE: Most likely never.)
    I believe BT is still the least popular class as well. Which is a feedback loop.
    Players won't play BT because it's bad. Nexon won't change BT because no one plays.

I would like to add that it is also a time limited class for some unexplained reason, so even less people play the class.
    Fuhreak
  • RaindropsRaindrops
    Reactions: 610
    edited April 2019

IE:
    resistance common skill
    cygnus common skill
    etc etc

BT did receive mage common skill - Ethereal Form, a skill which allows you to ignore damage taken to HP but damage is converted to portion of MP instead, for a short period of time.
    But yeah still mostly agreed with what you and HuskyDM said. Champ Charge is literal trash, BT depends all on Cub Cavalry + the latest 5th job skill now, no skill node for fart skill :c. They could really add a third Hyper Skill, that would help BT out a bit.
    HuskyDM