[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Link Skills for classes that don't have one

OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
Reactions: 2,750
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The only classes that do not have Link Skills are the normal Explorers, Dual Blade, and the upcoming Pathfinder. Here's how I envision them.

Pathfinder: Multi Kill Master
Multi Kill EXP bonus increased to 25/50/75 times the normal amount.

Dual Blade: Critical Mastery
Critical Damage difference decreased by 5/10/15%. Base Crit Damage would be 25/30/35-50%.

Explorer: Blessing of Maple Island/the New Seal Stone (Renamed after finishing Explorer Book)
Gain all stats equal to 1/2% of your all stats generated from your Ability Points (APs) (Similar to Maple Warrior). This stat boost is not affected by other stat % boosts. Levels up after finishing the Explorer Book. Leveling works similar to Cygnus Knights and Resistance, so it stacks up to level 24 (24% of all stats assigned APs) from each Explorer job, excluding Dual Blade, Cannoneer, Pathfinder, and Jett.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2019
    DB I say no on. Pathfinder's wouldn't have much use imo because multi-kill exp really isn't all that much to begin with. Explorers seems a bit much honestly, that's the same stat boost as a fairly good piece of end-game potential gear. So I'm gonna say no on all 3. Sorry.
    Fuhreak
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Lazy option:
    Explorers are now allowed 13 links

Essentially making their "link" an extra link

Non-lazy option:

Something unique for each branch

Best option:

Merge ALL links into legion and get rid of links
    FuhreakAstersSlicedTime
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2019
    I'll hop on board with this idea.

Only if they remove link skill cap and yeah something different for pathfinder. something like 1/2/3% FD per person in party, stacking up to 6 times (party cap) meaning only fully beneficial in boss raids of 6 players. while at very least 1/2/3 % FD boost when in single person party training or easier bosses.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Best option:

Merge ALL links into legion and get rid of links

It would make some of the jobs that only give "Stat + X" on legion a little more unique for sure.
    Otherwise I think lazy option is good enough. Non-Lazy won't happen.