[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

having trouble logging in maplestory... HELP

linternazullinternazul
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
Hi! Recently i've Downloaded Maplestory again, after a year of no Mapling. So, i opened the nexon launcher, i installed the game, i click on "Play", and the game was opened. I select my world, (Scania), a channel, and it keeps loading, trying to connect, and after a couple of minutes i receive the "having trouble logging in maplestory..." Message. I don't know what is happening, i checked the firewall, the antivirus... i just can't log in. Please Maplers, help me :(

Note: A curious fact, i can only open Maplestory Forum Through a Proxy, because in normal mode i can't. I guess my ISP is blocking this page, but i don't know why, is the only one with problems. Even the maplestory site works for me, is just the forum.