[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Immediately crashing logging on char (resolved)

JosephineJosephine
Reactions: 500
edited April 2019 in Tech Support
MapleStory crashes for me every single time I log onto one of my characters. The character I try to log into was completely fine a few minutes ago of writing this, but suddenly just crashed when I put on some cash shop items on my Android. I crashed after just putting on the face accessory on it, and I have never put on any cash shop items before today by the way. I've restarted the game over and over again and it keeps on crashing when I log onto that specific character. I run MapleStory through Steam, and my internet connection is completely fine. I'll list some info about all of this incase it can be helpful in some way.

Edit: I forgot to mention that when I log in do I see the map I'm currently in for a brief moment, and then the game just immediately shuts down. If not that then it just stops responding. Also when I log into another character does it not crash and everything works completely fine.

Problem: Crashing upon logging onto a character
Character name: Ayasa
World: Luna, Europe
Cash Shop items that were equipped on Android before crashing: All-Star Blue Jeans, Censor (Face Accessory)
Moment of game crashing: Upon equipping the [Censor] Face accessory on Android.
Current Location of Character: Henesys Market, Plastic Surgery Center
Status of Problem: Keeps on crashing after each attempt of logging on to character [Ayasa].

I don't know if this is caused by a bug or something but I'd really appreciate this getting resolved. Thank you.

Comments

• JosephineJosephine
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2019
    Update: This issue where one of my characters continues to crash has now been resolved. I contacted Nexon Support and they were able to fix it. If anyone that stumbles upon this that may have the same problem, I very much recommend to contact the support and submit a ticket about your issue. [ https://support-maplestory.nexon.net ]