[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Too low event reward rates and drop rates

GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
Reactions: 2,645
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there,

I think the reward rate and drop rate for event coins for LINE FREINDS and 14th Street are quite low and this requires you to play for longer time to earn more of these.. This made me really disappointed about making events longer to proceed, playing more time for few rewards... :(
I think it's not a good thing to do, may cause to unhealthy results of excessive playtime and it hurts various opportunities to earn some desired rewards.
I suggest to reconsider on increasing a bit the rates of coin rewards or decreasing some item's prices for player to have more opportunities to earn the desired rewards for fair playtime, which will motivate more players to play these events and they will not have to play too much time to earn enough coins for the events.

For example, due to the low rates of LINE FRIENDS coins given during the event I suggest to adjust some item's prices listed in the LINE FRIENDS's Coin Shop as these are considered overpriced right now:
Permanent LINE FRIENDS Sticker Coupon - 50 coins => 30 coins
Chillin’ with LINE FRIENDS Bench - 200 coins => 150 coins
Boppin’ LINE FRIENDS Truck Mount Coupon - 150 coins => 100 coins
MOON Scooter Mount Coupon - 300 coins => 200 coins

I want you to think about how long time players should play if they wish to earn as many of the rewards I listed above... By the current situation, that's a lot of time!
If you play the event daily, you will earn at least 25 coins only per day!!

Regarding the 14th Street event for Override Fashion Coupon is greatly low! I barely earned 6 coupons only just for hunting 1,000 monsters for my level range!!!

Thank you for listening!!
  1. Do you think the event reward rates should be adjusted to be better?9 votes
    1. Absolutely yes!
       78% (7 votes)
    2. No, I think current rates are fair enough...
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited April 2019
    :T I don't quite like the Override Fashion drop rate either.
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    Naturally, if you're unable to put in the time and effort to get enough coins for everything you want, you'll just have to give up on some of them and pick the ones you absolutely want.

As for override coupon droprates though, I've been getting all 40 after about 1000 monsters. But maybe I've been lucky.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    The rate for LINE FRIENDS' coins is quite low and it's hard to earn enough of these coins to purchase the Permanent LINE FRIENDS Sticker Coupon for 50 coins each (up to 500 coins).
    Please reconsider to lower the price of this item or provide with more coins by either login event giveaway or more coins from rewards.

Thank you!
    FuhreakYinYangX