[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

are you ready to exit? error

Stive_YenStive_Yen
in General Chat
Game asking "are you ready to exit?" when i select a world to play in

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    This happens when you've d/cd and you try and reselect a server before your character has been logged off the server (usually due to lag and other extenuating circumstances, absolutely nothing you can personally control). It's annoying, but at that point you have to just close the game and relaunch it.
    Fuhreak
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Mira wrote: »
    It's annoying, but at that point you have to just close the game and relaunch it.

You can continuously reject the message (spam escape or something like that) and try to click on change region. If you successfully get to region select you can, well, select your region and you're free to select a world/channel normally, as long as your account had logged off in the meantime (so I'd give it a few before trying to select a channel)
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2019
    Stive_Yen wrote: »
    Game asking "are you ready to exit?" when i select a world to play in

It's just happens sometimes. Restarting the game is pretty much the only thing you can do (at least for me).