[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Chili Challenge) Torture for NX

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2019 in General Chat
If Maplestory had a challenge where you can eat chili peppers and earn NX based on the pepper's Scoville Units, would you want to torture yourself just to get some NX?

You have to eat the pepper including the core (but not the seeds.) You have to eat it without any relief (no eating or drinking other things to ease the pain while eating.) You also have to endure 5 minutes of afterburn meaning you cannot eat or drink for 5 minutes after finishing the pepper. There is no time limit for finishing the pepper. The amount of NX you win is equal to the Scoville Units of that pepper.

EXAMPLE: Finishing a Habanero can yield the victor up to 500,000 NX and a person who survives a reaper can win up to 2.2 million NX.

Would you take on the challenge for some NX? If so, choose the pepper(s) you plan on eating.

Comments

• L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Personally the most I'd do is a Thai pepper (100k). Once the peppers start shriveling, it's probably not going to settle well.

What about yourself?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    That's horrible for me...I can't even handle black pepper on the table...now if someone would do it for me, that would also be really sweet XD
  • AlexUshimatoAlexUshimato
    Reactions: 770
    edited May 2019
    Well, I managed to stomach a ghost pepper before (granted while screaming and begging for milk in the middle of a packed restaurant...) so I’d be totally fine doing it again for that cool 1mil NX. I think I could totally survive writhing in agony for 5 minutes before getting some milk. :)
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2019
    Habanero. I dont have experience with ghost or reaper