[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[EU Reboot] [R]atPack recruiting

ProximaProxima
Reactions: 935
edited May 2019 in Guilds
kccBqGw.png

Welcome to this [R]atPack recruiting post.

I'm Mes aka Proxima - guild leader of [R]atPack. I've been playing MS since the game came out of beta but after a long break I'm back on Reboot with a lovely guild which is looking to expand.
Please note that the [R] is our emblem so search for atPack in game.

So why choose us?

We're a friendly group which almost as a family feel to it now, we're always open to helping anyone get started. We boss together, run dailies and can provide carries for new/lower level players.

We have an active discord as well as one for our alliance which is also very active so if you're looking to join a thriving community then we're totally worth your consideration.

[R]atPack has no level requirement so it doesn't matter if you're new to maple or a veteran we're here to help anyone :)

Requirements:
- Active mains (meso farming kannas can be added once main is in the guild)
- No hacking/botting/macroing (any 3rd party programs)
- Be polite

Please note that we do have a strict no hacking policy and anyone found hacking will be immediately kicked from the guild.

How to join us:
You can either apply in game via the guild search tab - Please note that the [R] is our emblem so search for atPack in game.
You can also contact myself (Proxima) or any of the Jrs in game.

If you're interested in joining us then I look forward to seeing your name on our application section :)

Thank you for taking the time of reading this post regardless of if you decide to join us or not.

I hope to see you in game

Mes aka Proxima