[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant unluck my pocket slot

Lenny9348Lenny9348
Reactions: 400
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Yo guys i have charm att lvl 30 and i have the rose clipping item, dispite this i cant seem to talk to the big headward prince and get my pocket slot unlocked. Have they changed the way you uluck it because i cant find it if so. When i talk to the NPC he only says i need a royal hair coupon to talk to him and i have no other option it seems. Thanks in advance

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    It's in the star notifier, the one you find events in.
  • Lenny9348Lenny9348
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It's in the star notifier, the one you find events in.

Ah, Still tho i cant find it in my events tab, the only event quests i have there are from the (14th street)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Are you a beginner?
  • Lenny9348Lenny9348
    edited June 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Are you a beginner?

https://gyazo.com/dd5bbd3976e763254ef4d2be35af8181

im at lvl 150 but have not been playing in a long time so i guess you could call me a beginner.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Lenny9348 wrote: »
    Are you a beginner?

im at lvl 150 but have not been playing in a long time so i guess you could call me a beginner.

I meant to ask whether you are a Beginner class, someone who hasn't done any job advancements.
    But I see from your screenshot that you are a Cannoneer.

You might need to unlock professions to get the quest. Go to Ardentmill, talk to Grant, and follow his instructions to learn Herbalism and Mining.
  • Lenny9348Lenny9348
    edited June 2019
    Lenny9348 wrote: »
    Are you a beginner?

I meant to ask whether you are a Beginner class, someone who hasn't done any job advancements.
    But I see from your screenshot that you are a Cannoneer.

You might need to unlock professions to get the quest. Go to Ardentmill, talk to Grant, and follow his instructions to learn Herbalism and Mining.

I just did that, still no new event quests tho :l
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    The quest name is "Excessively Charming" by the way. I should've mentioned that before
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Hmmm.... Did you unlock your Inner Abilities (level 50 quest in lightbulb, I think it's called "The Eye Opener")?
  • Lenny9348Lenny9348
    edited June 2019
    The quest name is "Excessively Charming" by the way. I should've mentioned that before
    Hmmm.... Did you unlock your Inner Abilities (level 50 quest in lightbulb, I think it's called "The Eye Opener")?

I appreciate the help guys but i dont have that quest avalible, and i have unlocked my inner abilities aswell. Damn this is anoying :/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    Maybe they moved it into the regular lightbulb menu? It's been ages since I unlocked a pocket slot last, though I do seem to recall the last time I did it was still in the star menu.
  • Lenny9348Lenny9348
    edited June 2019
    Maybe they moved it into the regular lightbulb menu? It's been ages since I unlocked a pocket slot last, though I do seem to recall the last time I did it was still in the star menu.

Have looked through that aswell :/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    Your charm is level 30, right? Like, you've opened your trait window and seen your charm at level 30?
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Are you talking to Headward via the Quick Move menu in town? If so, don't.
    Go directly to the hair salon in Henesys and talk to him.
    Unsure if this will help at all but I've only learned Herbalism on this character and I can do it.
    QYBqeRI.jpg