[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking for a free Non-Mag Damien soul in Bera.

SilvaaSilvaa
Reactions: 720
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Hey, I noticed the magnificent soul event happened yesterday and I was wondering if anyone on world Bera had a free Damien soul they were going to toss out that I could have?
I came back to Maplestory a few months back and the Damien soul immediately caught my eye from how cool it looked. I'd be insanely grateful if someone on Bera could give me one for free since I know a lot of players are probably going to toss it out anyways.

If you can donate please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Edit: I mentioned the magnificent event but I really was asking for a Non-Magnificent Damien soul, I only brought up the event because I assumed a lot of players would be opening their soul shards that day.

Apologies for the lack of specification.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Magnificent Damien souls are worth more than 10b meso in Bera's Auction House. I can't imagine anyone was planning to toss one out.
    And non-Magnificent souls are untradable.
    FuhreakSlicedTimeAggraphineSilvaa
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Magnificent Damien souls are worth more than 10b meso in Bera's Auction House. I can't imagine anyone was planning to toss one out.

True for souls gained through mashing 10 shards together, not so much for souls obtained by whatever other methods there may be. I know I've bought a fortuitous damien soul out of the auction house at one point.
  • SilvaaSilvaa
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

I'm sorry I should of been more specific. I meant to ask for a Non-Magnificent Damien soul that someone could service me before they tossed it out if they had previously put it in their soul book.