[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thinking of returning with this update, so...

XenomataXenomata
Reactions: 2,595
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2019 in General Chat
What did I miss?

I've been MIA for at least since the second part of the Black Mage expedition (never got to see the end of that event), and after that I just stopped logging on. I think I got on once just to test the waters of what Maplestory could handle on my new PC, but otherwise I've been out of the loop.
The only other interaction I've had with MS was buying some of the plushies (by the way they're so cute that my older sister who doesn't even know what MS is wants to steal all of them). I've just been trying out game after game on my new PC, which was built with games in mind. And when I tried MS... well I don't know what it's worth, but I'd enter a portal, and I'd be in the next map within A second. As in one.

Comments

• AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited June 2019
    Maplestory now a days is basically: Get to 200, then the game begins. Anything pre 200 is pretty much worthless sadly. Arcane River is the 200+ area and 90% of where your time will be going as it has mandatory quests and grinds. Getting to 200, is fairly easy now. Especially with the current Tera burning event. As for the lag, it doesn't matter how good of a computer you have because moving maps is server sided. If the servers are busy, you're gonna take some time to change maps. This is especially the case right now with all the events going on.