[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pre-registration Money Box disappeared after use

SaniFlashSaniFlash
Reactions: 310
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Use Item, Functionality

Brief bug summary: I opened the Pre-registration Beauty Box on my level 10 Ark. When I double-clicked on the box after I had claimed it from the Gift box Icon, it disappeared only leaving the 2000 reward points coupon. I think the same thing would have happened if I opened any of the other Pre-registration gift boxes.

More details: NONE of the Pre-registration boxes have a label that warns the player to NOT CLAIM either of the gift boxes if the character they are currently logged in as is neither at or below Lvl 61 . Even though this page says "only characters lvl 61 and above can receive the gift boxes, my character was able to. (http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/47820/updated-june-12-earn-rewards-in-return-to-adventure) ?_?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Log into game with a a character that is not Lvl 61 or above.

2. Claim the Pre-registration Beauty Box (or any of the Pre-registration Gift Boxes) from the Gift Box Icon on left side of the screen.

3. Use the Pre-registration Beauty Box (or any of the Pre-registration Gift Boxes) from Use item inventory.

4. Watch the gift box you were not allowed to claim disappear before your eyes with nothing appearing in its place in the Use/Cash item inventories.

Character name: Saniark

Character level: 22

Character job: Ark

World name: WINDA

Date and time of the incident: June 12, 2019 5:16PM EST

*Update with pic of the incident
unknown.png

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2019
    I'm a bit confused, you said beauty in your post but the title relates to the money box.
    You should only receive the 2,000 Maple Reward Points in the money box with a chance at further rewards, so it seems to be working as intended.
    SaniFlash
  • SaniFlashSaniFlash
    edited June 2019
    Okhura wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused, you said beauty in your post but the title relates to the money box.
    You should only receive the 2,000 Maple Reward Points in the money box with a chance at further rewards, so it seems to be working as intended.

ah okay thank you very much and that was a error on my part
  • SaniFlashSaniFlash
    edited June 2019
    Okhura wrote: »

actually any reason on why i still got that text box even though i opened the box it wouldn't let me activate the item and acted as though i never opened it