[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HOW BAD NEXON IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadAtNexonMadAtNexon
Reactions: 100
in Rants and Raves
So this is what happened !

My main account was suspended to login support site ( all access to main site, in game is good ) so idgaf about it and kept playing. Later on I my friend told me better submit a ticket to appeal it. So I did that. They asked for informations and stuffs. I gave them and I waited for 3 days and havent heard any thing back. So I login to check. Meanwhile, my demon pets is expired so I buy a code from pcgamesupply and redeemed on this account. So I send another ticket.

I used the account that I redeemed the code to submit a ticket. Thanks god they replied. But to the final step they they told me to confirm my acknowledge that they're going to be disabling all access to the account currently holding the 10000 NX permanently. I replied while lunch time at work ( havent confirmed and I asked how about another ticket I submitted. How can I check it or what are they gonna do for it ). Then I got home and I login to check how is it going.

Then here we go. They suspended the account I redeemed the code ( also the account I used to submit a ticket about I redeemed NX code on wrong account )

Im done dealing with Nexon. Should I be mad at them ? Hell not, they wont earn that from me cuz they're bad. All they care about is your money.

p/s: sorry if my english is so basic, or bad drama. Cuz i aint a native speaker then. If you don't like it. Please pass and go next. Thanks for reading !

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited June 2019
    If you wish to rant about anything, please post it in the appropriate forum (there is one called "Rants & Raves").

The forum you initially posted is meant for Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    StayGold wrote: »
    If you wish to rant about anything, please post it in the appropriate forum (there is one called "Rants & Raves").

The forum you initially posted is meant for Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests.

I think the problem is that there's no line drawn as to where it stops being feedback and starts being a rant. Though, 20 exclamation points following an all-caps thread title might convey a separation a little better than most.