[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplerunner as Permanent content?

RamonCltRamonClt
Reactions: 800
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello everyone,

As the title suggests I would like to see Maplerunner back as permanent content.
Back in 2016, we got introduced to this content and there was some Maplepoints event around it and a ranking system. After the event was over we kept the content and you were able to play with 100 lives daily. I assumed this would stay in-game forever (just like Tower of Oz) for example. Back in the summer of 2018, I believe this was removed just like it was in KMS due to the lack of usage of the content. I was sad to see it go and haven't been able to get around it to actually clear all the stages. But with the current event, your progress just gets deleted weekly to reward you coins. With the difficulty factor and still some bug's with the content itself makes it near impossible to reach the high floors now especially for newer players. This takes away the "fun" race factor with friends and or other players in your server in my opinion. I do understand This isn't an issue for the event but it frustrates players (and me) that they can't reach that high up for more rewards if not for the gameplay.

This is why I wanted to suggest to add Maplerunner as permanent content again after the event without resetting rankings weekly and maybe add a ranking system to it on the official site. Just like there was for the event period back in 2016 but now permanent.

I hope you'll consider this as an option to implement Maplertunner back into the game as staying content.

Thanks in advance,
Maarten,
(Ign: RamonClt, Luna)
  1. Would you like to see Maplerunner as permanent content again?7 votes
    1. Yes
       57% (4 votes)
    2. No
       43% (3 votes)

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited July 2019
    Big no for this. Why would I want this permanent for any reason in GMS when it has a huge ping issue? NX hq is located at California, and for people who live close to Eastcoast is experiencing delays. Jump quest pisses me off not just because it's difficult or annoying but also because it won't allow me to jump or dash in right time.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    I'm not overly fond of Maplerunner personally. But I mean...as long as the rewards aren't OP for it as perm content, go ahead. -shrug-