[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna

BB327BB327
Reactions: 410
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
Let me try to just stick to the issues, instead of going into my feels about the new and destroyed Kanna. After the initial Patch, the kish appeared to be just fine. After the Previous, not today's , UM; The one where you were suppose to fix Haku's Blessing, the Kish in now defunct on certain maps. It is like it is not even there. Monsters on the whole map disappear... and you can watch paint dry while waiting for them to re-spawn. Perhaps I missed something here? I was under the impression that you where going to take away the "stacks", the the fast respawn time was going to stay in place. I tried reading the updates and just get lost. Point is, Kish is not working, don't seem to be getting the "Blessing" either. Are these issues you plan on fixing soon... with all these UM and USC, I would have hoped that they would have been addressed already!

Comments

• BB327BB327
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2019
    Sorry, feels is suppose to be feelings*.