[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Window tabs for skills/stats/etc option

UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
Reactions: 630
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I assume it's only me, but the window tabs for skills/stats/traits etc are always somehat transparent when you bring them up. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make the windows solid like they used to be, and, if not, a suggestion to give an option to make them solid and not transparent.

Thank you.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Oh gee, yet another "hey this transparent windows thing is kind of a nuisance maybe you should get rid of it" post...

Let's see how they ignore it this time! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited June 2019
    Are you in battle?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    Are you in battle?

That doesn't matter. It's never been anything more or less than a hindrance. I haven't seen one person who, since its inception, saw it and went "this is a positive addition to the game".

Also worth noting that pathfinder's shadow raven simply existing in an active state has you persistently flagged as "in combat" as far as this transparent UI trash is concerned. The same, I presume, for other classes with summons of a similar sort.
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Are you in battle?

That doesn't matter. It's never been anything more or less than a hindrance. I haven't seen one person who, since its inception, saw it and went "this is a positive addition to the game".

Also worth noting that pathfinder's shadow raven simply existing in an active state has you persistently flagged as "in combat" as far as this transparent UI trash is concerned. The same, I presume, for other classes with summons of a similar sort.

Yep, they've even fixed it in Korea at this point. Instead of you know, just removing the worthless "feature".
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Are you in battle?

Yep, they've even fixed it in Korea at this point. Instead of you know, just removing the worthless "feature".

What's that? Another fix for kms that will never see light of day in gms, you say? A companion, you say, for arkarium's snakes being immune to physical damage?
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    What's that? Another fix for kms that will never see light of day in gms, you say? A companion, you say, for arkarium's snakes being immune to physical damage?

I believe it was fixed in their latest patch, it's listed under changes for F/P and I/L. We'll see if we actually get it.
    The snake thing is still dumb though.