[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Step-Up and its Elite Bosses

KorunikKorunik
Reactions: 510
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Man im just a bag of complaints when it comes to this game huh,,,
listen man. Step-Up is a very good thing when it comes to very new maplers with its explanations

However, Step-Up ISNT very good when your character is a burning character
I'm level 145 and i'm stuck on the 116 step up mission, which is triggering the elite boss.
not once have i found an elite boss while playing this game in the past two years, let alone on my angelic buster
it gets VERY tiring trying to spam grind monsters my level to spawn elite monsters to get the elite boss
im a college student man, i cant stay up all day grinding for a boss where the spawn rate is sporatic and random.
so what exactly am i suppose to do? just. keep on ranking levels, reach my 5th job advancment and just leave the step-up missions? or is there a way to get the elite boss without spending hours of pointless grinding

Comments

• Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited July 2019
    5th job area has SO many elite bosses spawns no kidding
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    You'll probably come across one or two elite bosses when grinding at FES2 later on. You could also cc around popular training maps and ask people training there if it's dark, like the good old eboss hunting days.