[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This product cannot be installed.

UncleDuckyUncleDucky
Reactions: 400
in Tech Support
I recently got a brand new gaming computer and I wanted to try playing MapleStory again so when downloading the game it requires me to download the Nexon Game Launcher first and so I did as was told. After that on the MapleStory game on the Nexon Launcher it said Update and pretty much after it had updated and verified a little message popped up saying "This product cannot be installed." So I just want to know why is this happening and there should be no reason for this to happen since this a BRAND NEW COMPUTER

Comments

• Jades13Jades13
    UncleDucky wrote: »
    I recently got a brand new gaming computer and I wanted to try playing MapleStory again so when downloading the game it requires me to download the Nexon Game Launcher first and so I did as was told. After that on the MapleStory game on the Nexon Launcher it said Update and pretty much after it had updated and verified a little message popped up saying "This product cannot be installed." So I just want to know why is this happening and there should be no reason for this to happen since this a BRAND NEW COMPUTER

Same as mine!