[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't log into my old nexon account

yeetsnyikesyeetsnyikes
Reactions: 100
in Rants and Raves
I tried to log into my old account (from around 2010) and I know my password, but they deemed it was incorrect. Obviously, I did as requested and asked to reset my password. It's been a few days since I've been waiting for a password reset verification code to be sent to my email, but nothing of the sort came. I got annoyed and requested for a new one again, but they won't send me anything. What am I supposed to do now? I don't want to create a new account because all of my stuff is in this one. Is there a way to get nexon to send me the code despite the fact that's their job? Honestly, I'm a bit frustrated that I can't really do anything about it and nexon isn't responding to me. Any tips to actually get into my account?

Comments