[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Player - Maple Alliance Event

BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
Reactions: 880
edited July 2019 in General Chat
I came back a little late, but is the Maple Alliance Event similar to that of the Black Heaven or Heroes of Maple event where any character of a certain level can do it to experience the story? I was wondering if the Maple Alliance Event was still doable because I'd like to play it.

I tried searching in Ereve and all the past posts on Maple News didn't help me find it.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Ended months ago. Content is still there in permanent fashion, but for characters 250 and up.
    BaoDovvn
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    Reactions: 880
    edited July 2019
    @Aggraphine meaning you have to progress through all the Arcane World Maps to get to that point? :(
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Yes
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    BaoDovvn wrote: »
    @Aggraphine meaning you have to progress through all the Arcane World Maps to get to that point? :(

Yes, you do. I believe the new requirement to get all the story is now 255, with the final three areas unlocking at 245, 250 and 255.
    I'm just guessing/going off what I've heard, but I believe that info to be accurate. If someone can confirm that'd be nice.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Yes, you do. I believe the new requirement to get all the story is now 255, with the final three areas unlocking at 245, 250 and 255.
    I'm just guessing/going off what I've heard, but I believe that info to be accurate. If someone can confirm that'd be nice.

Moonbridge is accessible at level 245, Labyrinth of Suffering is available at 250, and Limina is available at 255.