[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Beast Tamer] Disconnection Bug

FuhreakFuhreak
Reactions: 7,440
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
Character name: Glaziva
Character level: 202
Character Job: Beast Tamer
World Name: Reboot
Date: 7/25/2019 05:20 (UTC)

While testing changes on beast tamer multiple disconnects while in the field happen in bear mode.
Did not confirm if this happens when certain moves are used or if it only affects bear mode.

Edit: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/51627/updated-july-24-v-206-pathfinder-squadron-of-heroes-patch-notes#known
Missed this part of the memo.

Comments

• kazuma999kazuma999
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2019
    Just created beast tamer and the bird mode normal attack keeps crashing. Changed to other mode and works fine. Anyone having same issues?
  • KakashiEmreOrhanKakashiEmreOrhan
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2019
    beasttamer have bugs if you play 1 or 2 minuts you go dc can you fix it
  • EchoesEchoes
    Reactions: 100
    ikr
  • EchoesEchoes
    edited July 2019
    Random DC while plying beast tammer
  • xBurielxBuriel
    Reactions: 470
    edited July 2019
    same problem
  • xBurielxBuriel
    Reactions: 470
    edited July 2019
    same problem with bear mode's trumpet skill
  • CattersCatters
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2019
    I'm disconnecting near constantly while trying to use Bear mode, it seems to be entirely random as well. I've disconnected while not attacking myself but with Cub Cavalry going on, Disconnected while attacking with Paw Swipe, Disconnected from just using Flash Jump, disconnected with no buffs at all active, it just seems to be completely random
  • PeteshkaPeteshka
    edited July 2019
    Same DC problems here. Seems completely random and the character is literally unplayable. Made it as my burning character... big mistake.
  • Cheeky01Cheeky01
    edited July 2019
    Hey, It seems to me that Beast Tamer double jump skill crashes the game often without an error message.

I can't track the exact cause down, but it happens in Bird Stance most of the time on random maps, at random times.

Happened like 5 or 6 times over the course of an hour of playing. Can anyone else confirm?
  • millionmillion
    Reactions: 410
    edited July 2019
    yea beast tamer is very buggy, a lot of skills dc you or crash the game
    Cheeky01
  • purplerainspurplerains
    Reactions: 210
    I hope nexon fixes this soon.

i made this as my burning and snow leopard mode is the only one i can play without dcing, its ridiculous.
    Cheeky01
  • NCHATNCHAT
    Reactions: 405
    edited July 2019
    What happen to me exactly are the Trumpet & Lil'Fort skills. Just cast it, some dmg line & disconnect. Well, it's fine but reduce dps from the bear a llittle. Fortunately Leopard can work pretty well. i dont know how but sometime the HP exceed than the limit ( like 17kHP/15kHP that i have, switching to bear mode make it 20kHP/15KHP) make the skill "Leopard hide" disable, cant even heal from that skill. Waiting for the next maintain fix.
    Cheeky01
  • MastikMentaxMastikMentax
    Guys having the same issue here when shooting with bird ctrl key. PLS Nexon Fix It Soon I Have Burn On My Character and this skill worked before now its just dis
  • DanaScooby2DanaScooby2
    Reactions: 320
    edited August 2019
    Character level: 114
    World Name: Windia
    Date: from Monday 29/07/2019 and still happening

I have been playing on AEST normal hours and the game just keeps crashing to the point that can't be playable. The interesting bit is that it crashes when being a Bear but I can play as a Snow Leopard.

It was alright until now as higher mobs need the Bear skills or it gets too slow.

Please Nexon fix this asap.
    denzu
  • DanaScooby2DanaScooby2
    Reactions: 320
    edited August 2019
    Character level: 114
    World Name: Windia
    Date: 3/08/2019

Seems that the maintenance has fixed it.

Thanks Nexon!

FuhreakMastikMentax