[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

losing interest in the game

DarkHydraFXDarkHydraFX
Reactions: 1,235
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Between the Absence of Mr. Lee's island and the changes to boss drops im starting to lose interest in the game.

BTW I miss being able to get lots of potions from bosses and I miss being able to get the mini copter and gyro copter from Mr. Lee's island.
WONDERGUYdarikKuronekonova

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Isn't this like your third thread on this? I swear I've seen you make threads in the past basically looking to other people to do the legwork on holding your interest in the game.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Between the Absence of Mr. Lee's island and the changes to boss drops im starting to lose interest in the game.

BTW I miss being able to get lots of potions from bosses and I miss being able to get the mini copter and gyro copter from Mr. Lee's island.

Move on. Either from the content that is missing or from MapleStory entirely.
    As for potions from bosses, I've got around 6500 Elixir and 12000 Power Elixir in my Storage.
    It doesn't seem that hard to me.
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited July 2019
    Guess it's time to find something else to do and pop in when a new patch comes around.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2019
    Our father, the Lord, has given u a chance to escape from this god forsaken game. Take it ma boi
    Dnaman101
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited August 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    As for potions from bosses, I've got around 6500 Elixir and 12000 Power Elixir in my Storage.
    But, did you get those before the drop rate nerf, and how long did it take to aquire those? Lets not pretend that 12k power elixirs is a couple weeks of work.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    But, did you get those before the drop rate nerf, and how long did it take to aquire those? Lets not pretend that 12k power elixirs is a couple weeks of work.

You can easily get a few hundred just by running bosses for a day or two. Split that across multiple characters and it's really not that hard.
    Most of those are from after the drop rate nerf as I didn't really boss until recently.
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited August 2019
    You can easily get a few hundred just by running bosses for a day or two. Split that across multiple characters and it's really not that hard.
    Most of those are from after the drop rate nerf as I didn't really boss until recently.
    Hmm, interesting. Do they drop more on normal servers or something? I boss almost every day on reboot, and have done so fairly consistently for about the past year, and I have maybe 6k elixirs, and maybe 3k power elixirs. I don't boss on but a couple characters, but I cant imagine how many I would need to boss on daily to get those kinds of numbers.

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Hmm, interesting. Do they drop more on normal servers or something? I boss almost every day on reboot, and have done so fairly consistently for about the past year, and I have maybe 6k elixirs, and maybe 3k power elixirs. I don't boss on but a couple characters, but I cant imagine how many I would need to boss on daily to get those kinds of numbers.

I play reboot as well. Running most of the normal bosses for one day nets me around 120 elixirs and 40 power elixirs.
    So going by those numbersyou could easily hit my 12k in a year if you bossed every day. If you throw in the harder bosses you obviously get more.

For context, that was RA, nZak, nMag, nHilla, HVon Leon, nPinkBean, nArk.
    All bosses which I think should be pretty easy for most characters. The biggest problem should be just getting around to fight them all.
    If you can manage any chaos bosses you'll earn them a lot faster.