[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character revamps

MoeThyFoeMoeThyFoe
Reactions: 310
edited August 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I believe the time has come for a long forgotten class to be reintroduced into the wonderful dynamic game play that maplestory has offered all these years. The name of this righteous character is none other than kaiser of the nova, he has been degraded of his noble states and needs to be reconfigured for the greater good of the game. The kaiser community beseeches you to revamp this glorious character, he needs to be rectified, but take as long as needed for we are comprehensive in the art of patience.

best regards Kaiser fans.

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2019
    The class is getting a huge buff in winter,i dont think it needs a revamp but some small adjustments.
    The dragon link skill, is a useless skill that nearly no one manages to use and id suggest to just add the damage increase that u get by using it into a passive and delete the dragon link skill, or go back to the old skill system.
    Another thing id change is blade burst, it has 2 times of damage, one when casting it and another when the swords explode, the explosion seems ping dependant and not until the explosion happens u can cast it again or u can continue dealing damage to the monsters, my suggestion is to add that second damage phase to the first one so that u only see lines of damage 1 time or delete that second phase, make it only 1 animation and highly increase the %damage of blade burst in exchange of the loss of those explosion lines, this will make mobbing less cluncky since the way it is now, until the explosion happens u get stuck on the ground and u are unable to do a flash jump and then cast blade burst again, which is extremelly annoying.
    Last but not least, id reduce the casting speed of wing beat, when doing end game bosses such as hard lucid 3rd phase every second counts, but getting all ur skills ready and casting 2 wing beats takes way too long of your burst phase and damage, by reducing the time needed to cast the skill wing beat you will improve a lot the burst of kaisers making it a more appealing class for parties to choose for end game content.
    Thank you for reading it, im looking forward to nexon improving this amazing class.
    MoeThyFoe
  • MoeThyFoeMoeThyFoe
    edited August 2019
    I agree 100% awesome response :D
    darik
  • MoeThyFoeMoeThyFoe
    edited August 2019
    !