[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game update and Marvel Machine expiration

mandy73mandy73
Reactions: 500
edited August 2019 in General Chat
It would be really nice if Nexon would extend the 8/29/2019 expiration date for Marvel Machine coupons that couldn't be used because of the early and extended game update. I lost a dozen or so coupons because the update was already started when I got home from work yesterday and coupons expired 25 minutes ago while still offline. Nexon essentially shortened the expiration date without notice. Why was this update scheduled so much earlier than usual?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    They extend the duration of cash items for the duration the servers were down for. And if maintenance is extended for a significant amount, they'll usually tack an extra day or so onto that as well.
  • mandy73mandy73
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    They extend the duration of cash items for the duration the servers were down for. And if maintenance is extended for a significant amount, they'll usually tack an extra day or so onto that as well.

Right, but the coupons in my vault that expired on 8/29 now show "expired." Are you saying they will work if I enter them in the cash shop when the game is back up?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    I don't know man, I never take part in marvel. I thought you had a bunch of cash items sitting in your inventory that were borderline-expiring, not unclaimed codes in your vault thing. I wish I had more to offer than "maybe you should've used them earlier"