[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to "To the hideout" quest?

JostabeereJostabeere
Reactions: 650
in General Chat
Hello. I fail to understand how to complete it.
I teleport to the map, defeat the three bunny guards, and then, nothing. I can't leave the map or do anything to finish the quest. Teleporting away or changing character makes the NPC not doing anything. FOrfeiting and re-doing quest does nothing. I am stuck on that map and if I change away from it, the quest becomes unfinisheable.
What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    According to this page, you go back to checky after you take care of the black wings henchmen(the bunny guards, as you called them).
  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    According to this page, you go back to checky after you take care of the black wings henchmen(the bunny guards, as you called them).

The answer to my issue is insanely stupid.
    You have to spam left click on your character. It opens the menu it normally uses to open and then after some more clicks it opens the "I talk to myself to finish a quest" dialogue.
    Argh.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Rather than the spam clicking, I think it just took a moment for the bubble to pop up above your character. I don't know if it's the game itself or if the servers are trash(hell, probably both), but sometimes a completed quest will show up to be completed almost immediately and sometimes it takes a few seconds.