[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mushroom Shrine tales bugged rewards?

JostabeereJostabeere
Reactions: 650
edited September 2019 in General Chat
So... I've completed this "storyline". I defeated Tengu in a very annoying fight and got the Wood element. And then... I got a line of credits? I got ~2.4M EXP and nothing.
I finished a quest from Izuna which was instantly done and now all the NPCs just have generic dialogues. Did I finish it? Or is something broken?
How do I get the rewards? I got 5 fox-related titles in my Set-up tab. But Tengu still says I'm not worthy for his wings. How do I become forthy for the Wings of Fate?

Comments

• HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited September 2019
    I believe there is another boss after Tengu with a much longer sequence, after which you do get the Wings of Fate. Unless you have already done said boss and nothing came out of it.
    Jostabeere
  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    edited September 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I believe there is another boss after Tengu with a much longer sequence, after which you do get the Wings of Fate. Unless you have already done said boss and nothing came out of it.

How do I access this boss? I have no quests there whatsoever.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited September 2019
    From what I've checked there is a quest called [Mushroom Shrine Tales] Maidens of the Mushroom Shrine given by Kino Konoko which leads to the end. I wouldn't be able to tell you how I got it myself since its been a long time since I finished that questline.