[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unscheduled emergency maintenance?

HuskyDMHuskyDM
Reactions: 3,745
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know that we just got out of a 9 hour maintenance but seeing that the bug report section is filled with skill game crashes an emergency maintenance would be useful.
darik

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I know that we just got out of a 9 hour maintenance but seeing that the bug report section is filled with skill game crashes an emergency maintenance would be useful.

An unscheduled maintenance would only be useful once the devs have figured out the problem and have a fix ready to be deployed. Until then, might as well let people play as best they can without that one skill that crashes their class.
    darikHuskyDMYoda
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited October 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »

Well, I'd really appreciate that as I've been trying to enter the game, and even though I've succeeded a couple of times, just as I wanted to do something in game it either crashed, returned to the first screen with the message "unable to connect to the game server, please try again later", or returned a runtime error.

It happened with different characters and with different actions, such as trying to enter the cash shop, the auction house, AND using skills (the runtime error happened here).

I tried some of the known fixes for the connection to the game server and the runtime error, I reinstalled, repaired the installation and those things but nothing, soooo yeah, I think it was the update that messed up things.

I think I'll just keep checking as it seems I'm not the only one, Bera is basically empty :o!
    HuskyDM
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    Welp, here it is. Thanks God for the acting the same day.
    Yoda