[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nameless town is crashing

DominikossDominikoss
Reactions: 730
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Uhg and they made a minor patch lol.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    Unfortunately that doesn't seem to have been included in this minor patch. All that was addressed as far as game crashes go was the runtime error from using certain skills.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    I would have rather had the game down for longer so that almost everything could get fixed instead. We sure deserve a compensation after all of this. One of the most chaotic patches in a long time.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I would have rather had the game down for longer so that almost everything could get fixed instead. We sure deserve a compensation after all of this. One of the most chaotic patches in a long time.

They have already said this over and over and over and over, whats the point in having the game down if they dont know how to fix an issue??!! , the moment they have a solution they make a maint, theyve said this so many times already...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »

What's the point in keeping the game down longer if there's no fix prepared for the issue?