[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account recovery

markyrmtmarkyrmt
Reactions: 330
edited October 2019 in Tech Support
Hi, im just returning to the game after, like 6 years, to concentrate on schooling; and im still adjusting to the new feel and login system. I was from a time when logging in involved going to nexon page to key in login details, but I also remember another method of logging in which involved launching the game and logging in within the game client itself. I was from Scania, and would like to get back into seeing my characters there since i still have some decent equip and some mesos left in there. Is my account still there, or what? Thanks!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    Your characters are still in Scania, but if you did not have a level 200 character and did not log in between January 2013 and November 2015, their names were changed to random numbers.

Both of the login methods you remember don't exist anymore. You should download the Nexon Launcher from the nexon.net website. You will need to log in with the email address used to create your account.
    Asters