[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dream Defender Music Boxes Instant Changing Purple

HialtiHialti
Reactions: 305
in Bug Reporting
In Dream Defender after clearing a room of mobs and converting its music box to yellow, after leaving that room there's a chance that it changes back to purple instantly. With no flashing to indicate that the box is being attacked. But what's of concern is the speed that the instant purple happens, often happening just after leaving that room and while on my way to the next room. This can make even the lower levels of DD very difficult, because even if you one-shot everything you can't possibly get around fast enough to out-yellow the insta-purpleing music boxes. I am starting at DD level 40 and the bug occurs somewhere between 40 and 45, making it impossible to progress to the next checkpoint.

I have observed this glitch consistently during my daily three runs. It started happening when the Fabled Melody patch hit. This is in GMS NA Reboot. I am a level 220 Shade.