[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

sudden missions are few and far between

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
The sudden missions should pop up on a regular right? Why are there so few in this event time? Over TWO hours and only 2 sudden missions done. The rate needs to be increased please.

Comments

• StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited October 2019
    Having the same issue. It's been five hours and I've only seen 2. At this rate I wont be able to finish the final quest before reset. Am I to understand that whether or not you can even finish the hasty hunting event is completely RNG?

still-waiting.jpg
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    None of the haste event bonuses are active right now. They're apparently aware of it, and I'd like to think it might be fixed in the minor patch tomorrow, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    StarryKnight
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for the heads up Aggra, I heard there was issues with the perks, but assumed that was just the things like rune cool downs and exp bonuses, not necessarily the spawn rate for missions and elite enemies. But makes sense. Hopefully they get that taken care of then so we can actually finish the event properly, lol.

Edit: Out of curiosity, does anyone know if one spawns while your afk and timer counts to zero, does that count against you? Like does that count as one of your three spawns for the day? Curious because I did go eat at one point and wonder if it spawned and counted down while I ate and thus never even saw it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2019
    Edit: Out of curiosity, does anyone know if one spawns while your afk and timer counts to zero, does that count against you? Like does that count as one of your three spawns for the day? Curious because I did go eat at one point and wonder if it spawned and counted down while I ate and thus never even saw it.

From what I understand, the ones that pop up while you're afk don't count against you. I have no idea what the game considers to be afk though, or how long it takes for the game to acknowledge the fact or if it's retroactively applied to any currently active surprise missions.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2019
    If they time out they don't count against you. If you close them out that may be different. Also after 2.5 hours I got tired of sitting and started doing some other things. After ccing and going to a different location (a town) my last mission came up. So if your having issues go someplace else!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2019
    So it does not look like they fixed the sudden missions...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2019
    Everything else seems to be fixed, the rune-oriented one anyway.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2019
    Yeah runes are faster.